“95 KQDS Secret Sound” OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
(Contest Rules Subject to Change without Notice)
- The contest will start on Monday, September 22nd, 2014 and end on a date TBD and will be played on 95 KQDS (KQDS-FM) and all KQDS affiliate stations – KBAJ-FM, KAOD-FM and WXXZ-FM.
- The Secret Sound will be worth $5,000 for the duration of the contest.
- Winners of this contest will receive their prize money in the form of a check, mailed to them within 2 to 6 weeks of providing their information for payment.
- The contest will run on weekdays only (Monday – Friday).
- The Secret Sound will be played at 7:30am, and if needed, at 8:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm and 5:30pm each weekday during the dates listed above. Also, each weekday, there will be a “Wild Card Guess” sometime between 6am and 7pm that day.
- The ninth caller at 218/724-7625 or toll-free at 1-877-724-9595 must name the Secret Sound correctly WITHIN 30 SECONDS to win the contest.
- If the ninth caller does not name the sound correctly, the next ninth caller will be taken at the next scheduled time (listed above), and so on, until the Secret Sound is guessed correctly WITHIN 30 SECONDS.
- One winner will be allowed per individual, family or household, for this contest.
- Winners must present a VALID State or Military photo ID when claiming prizes. A W-9 may be required with some prizes.
- Winners must pick up prizes. Spouses and family members may pick up prizes with prior approval from station. Some prizes may be mailed to the winner.
- Prizes must be claimed at Red Rock Radio,501 Lake Avenue South Ste. 200,Duluth,MN55802, 218-728-9500 within two calendar weeks of winning. Business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to claim prizes. Minimum age requirements may be placed on any contest in order to comply with federal, state or international laws.
- No warranty of any type is provided by Red Rock Radio or any affiliated stations for any prize in any contest.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be swapped, exchanged, or converted to cash.
- Any Federal, State, and/or local taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Further, license and all expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- An IRS Form 1099 may be issued with prizes awarded.
- Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur at the discretion of Red Rock Radio. Any rule dispute shall be determined by station management at the station’s discretion.
- All participants shall release Red Rock Radio, and any other participating businesses and their agents and assignees from any liability for any violations of any personal or property rights that have a connection with this contest.
- Employees of Red Rock Radio, any participating businesses, their relatives (or persons residing within their households), friends and acquaintances are not eligible to participate in any contest.
- Winners acknowledge that upon acceptance of their prize, Red Rock Radio shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their names, likenesses, voices, photographs, videotaped footage without limitation and without compensation to announce their winnings and participation in any promotion and/or contest.
- All decisions of the contest officials are final in all matters related to the contest.
- Management reserves the right to change the rules without prior notice.
- By entering the contest, the entrant agrees to accept and abide by these contest rules and warrants that the entrant is eligible to participate in the contest.